ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
The Managing Director of this company is committed to the management of their environmental aspects and seeks to:
- exceed the requirements of all environmental legislation under which they are obligated
- in handling fuels and other hazardous materials associated with their productions facilities, to take all essential measures to prevent pollution
- maintain the continual improvement of its environmental performance through the regular review of its management system.
In seeking to maintain the environmental performance improvement of the organisations we will:
- review the organisations raw material resources to ensure that, wherever possible recycled materials are employed, the use of non-renewables is minimised and research is directed towards sustainable materials and processes
- conserve energy wherever possible, seeking to reduce its use of fossil fuels
- maintain waste-saving protocols to ensure the recovery of recyclable material
- encorage suppliers and contractors to develop sustainable management practices.
Managing Director: Philip Smye-Rumsby
Date Reviewed: 28th November 2018
Next Review Date: 28th November 2019